There are so many wonderful places to see in Cyprus - we have chosen ten of our favourites to share with you.
- Paphos Harbour & Castle: Paphos Castle originally built as a Byzantine fort to protect the harbour
- Kolossi Castle: Is a crusader stronghold a few kilometers outside the city of Limassol
- Larnaca Salt Lake: Is a complex network of four salt lakes (3 of them interconnected) of different sizes
- Agia Napa and Protaras: Popular tourist destinations famous for their nightlife
- House of Hadigeorgakis Kornesios: the most important 18th century building in Nicosia. It was once the house of the Dragoman Hadjigeorgakis Kornesios.
- Cedar Valley: A valley in Tilliryan Troodos that the famous Cyprus cedar trees are grown.
- Panayia tou Araka: One of ten painted churches on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
- Choirokitia: A stone-age settlements that dates back to the sixth or seventh centuries BC
- Lefkara: Lefkara lace is one of Cyprus' most famous exports
- The Paphos mosaics: Colourful and intricate Roman mosaics at the city of Paphos